Badeeva Elena Aleksandrovna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of accounting, taxation and audit, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Volodin Victor Mihaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, dean of the Faculty of economics and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. In conditions of market economy universities are assigned a key part in realization of the national strategy of economic growth. Numerous requirements registered in the State program of the Russian Federation “Development of education” for 2013–2020 are imposed to higher educational institutions by the state. Not all tasks set for universities are solved at the moment partly due to the lack of an effective evidence-based mechanism of their planning and realization. One of the main problems is isolation of the educational sphere from the real sector of the economy.
Materials and methods. The present problem can be solved by studying positive domestic experience of interaction of business and the higher education as well as experience of foreign countries.
Results. The authors have suggested a mechanism of elimination of isolation of the educational sphere from the real sector of the economy on the basis of activity planning for “state-university-business”-cooperation and ensuring the interests of each structure in a joint framework of modern approaches to management: system and process, design and value approaches.
Conclusions. Cooperation of business structures with higher educational institutions will give a positive synergetic effect: business will get advantages in the form of increased labor productivity due to a growth of professionally focused workers, who have obtained education according to programs, structured on the basis of requirements from employers; a possibility to reinvest saved funds, received through regional benefits and preferences in updating the foundations and for production development; improvement of image and popularity of companies that will allow to broaden the range of contractors and client bases in the regional, Russian and international markets; the university perfomance will meet the existing and perspective requirements imposed not only by the state, but also by business structures, employers and interested parties.
1. Markarov D. E., Zlobin E. V. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2011, no. 11, pp. 137–142.
2. Gibson M., Afonin A. Yu. Universitetskoe upravlenie [University management]. 2004, no. 4 (32), pp. 53–66.
3. Sedunov A. V., Sedunova S. Yu. Vestnik Pskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Sotsial'no-gumanitarnye i psikhologo-pedagogicheskie nauki [Bulletin of Pskov State University. Series: Humanities, social, psychological and pedagogical sciences]. 2011, no. 15, pp. 146–153.
4. Berton R. Klark. Sozdanie predprinimatel'skikh universitetov: organizatsionnye napravleniya transformatsii [Establishment of entrepreneurial universities: organizational focuses of transformations]. Transl. from English by A. Smirnov. Moscow, 2011.
5. Upravlenie vuzom v sovremennykh usloviyakh (opyt Nizhegorodskogo universiteta) [University management in modern conditions (the experience of Nizhny Novgorod University)]. Nizhniy Novgorod: Izd-vo NNGU, 2010, 170 p.
6. Volodin V. M., Badeeva E. A. Universitetskoe obrazovanie (MKUO-2016): sb. st. XX Mezhdunar. nauch.-metod. konf. (g. Penza, 7–8 aprelya 2016 g.) [University education (ICUE-2016): proceedings of XX International scientific and practical conference (Penza, 7th–8th April 2016)]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2016, 362 p., pp. 132–134.
7. Badeeva E. A. Ekonomicheskiy analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice]. 2014, no. 23 (374), pp. 39–48.
8. Badeeva E. A. Otkrytye innovatsii – vklad molodezhi v razvitie regiona: sb. materialov regional'nogo molodezhnogo foruma (g. Penza, 6 dekabrya 2013 g.): v 2 t. [Open innovations – youth contribution into regional development: proceedings of the regional youth forum (Penza, 6th December 2013): in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, vol. 2, 322 p., pp. 149–152.
9. Postanovlenie ot 1 aprelya 1986 g. № 109/64/7-23 g. Moskva (v red. Postanovleniya Goskomtruda SSSR, Prezidiuma Akademii nauk SSSR i Sekretariata VTsSPS ot 24 yanvarya 1990 g. № 36/16/2-103) [The enactment from 1st Arpil 1986 № 109/64/7-23, Moscow (edited by the Enactment of the State Labor Committee of USSR, the Presidium of the USSR Acadmy of Sciences and the All-USSR Central Council of Labor Unions from 24th January 1990 № 36/16/2-103)]. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/9007599
10. Badeeva E. A., Tropina M. I. Sovremennaya nalogovaya sistema: sostoyanie, problemy i perspektivy razvitiya. VII Vserossiyskaya zaochnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem: sb. tr. [Modern tax system: condition, problems and development prospects. VII All-Russian correspondence scientific conference with internationalparticipation: collected papers]. Ufimsk. gos. aviats. tekhn. un-t. Ufa: UGATU, 2013, 314 p., pp. 257–271.
11. Badeeva E. A., Tropina M. I. Aktual'nye problemy nalogooblozheniya i razvitiya klyuchevykh sfer ekonomiki: materialy IV Mezhdunar. zaoch. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Penza, noyabr' 2013 g.) [Topical problems of taxation and key economic fields development: proceedings of IV International correspondence scientific and practical conference (Penza, November 2013)]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, 188 p., pp. 88–102.